Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Best Motivational Quotes for Success



We all suffer from a lack of motivation from time to time. Even the most energetic and productive people have times when they just don't feel motivated to work towards their goal. The important question here, is how to motivate and inspire yourself ? . For me, Quotations are one of my favorite ways to do that, because the motivational and inspirational quotes help me to find inspiration from the greatest people.

Here I will share with you from time to time the best motivational and inspirational quotes that actually helped me to stay on track and achieve my goals and I hope to help you too.

Best 10 Ways To Motivate Yourself

1.
"Never tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." - Unknown

2.
"Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else."
- Judy Garland

3.
"Watch your thoughts; they become words.

Watch your words; they become actions.

Watch your actions; they become habits.

Watch your habits; they become character.

Watch your character; it becomes your destiny." - Frank Outlaw

4.
"In faith there is enough light for those who want to believe and enough shadows to blind those who don’t." -Blaise Pascal

5.
"If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present." – Lao Tzu

6.
"The only goal you can't accomplish is the one that you don't go after!" - Vilis Ozols

7.
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." – Winston Churchill

8.
"Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinion drowned your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary." –Steve Jobs

9.
"Life always offers you a second chance. It’s called…tomorrow." – Unknown

10.
"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I've been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed ? " -Michael Jordan.

P.S. If you liked this post, please share it with your friends.

             RECOMMENDE BOOKS              

Posted by : Unknown // 3:28 PM
Labels:

2 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger.

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow Me