Thursday, November 1, 2012


Hi everyone – I am so glad you are here!
   

I am Rachid Rikitchi, I am a positive and optimistic person. I love reading, writing, watching movies and travel. I have been blogging since two years ago. I write positive words blog for many reasons, the most important are developing myself and helping others to develop themselves by motivate and inspire them to become positive, optimistic and successful in their lives. 
  
 About blog
Everything in this world has a reason to justify its existence.  So What is the reason behind creating a blog such as this?
Positive Words Blog” is a place where you will find free resource to develop yourself such as motivational and inspirational articles, self made and successful stories, best book reviews, best quotes from the greatest people of all the time…….  
Here, you will find just positive words, these positive words would make you positive, optimistic, and confident person. These positive words will help you to become the best version of yourself in order to be happy and successful in your life.

This blog for you, it’s nothing without you , so please feel free to leave comments, especially if you spot an error, or even just to share any interesting experiences or thoughts you have which are related to the post.

I sincerely hope that you will enjoy reading this blog.


If you want to stay in touch with what I write, the best way is to subscribe to my feed to get updated about new blog post!    Subscribe to Positive Words Blog by Email

You can find me on social media with addresses at:

Posted by : Unknown // 3:32 PM
Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow Me