Monday, March 18, 2013

life quotes: 16 Inspirational Quotes on Life


 Inspirational Quotes on Life

1_  “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself” George Bernard Shaw

2_  “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover”  Mark Twain

3_ “Good things come to those who wait… greater things come to those who get off their ass and do anything to make it happen.”  Unknown

4_ “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step”   Lao Tzu

5_ “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”   Mae West

6_ “ Life is either a daring adventure or nothing”  Helen Keller

7_ “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”  Albert Einstein

8_ “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.” Mark Twain

9_ “I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens.”  Woody Allen

10_ “If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.”  Bruce Lee

11_ “Better to die fighting for freedom then be a prisoner all the days of your life.”  Bob Marley

12 _ "The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate." Oprah Winfrey

13_ "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." Winston Churchill

14_ “The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.”  Oprah Winfrey

15_  “I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.” Unknown

16_ “Life has two rules: #1 Never quit #2 Always remember rule # 1.” - Unknown

Posted by : Unknown // 4:06 PM
Labels:

4 comments:

  1. wonderful piece of information, I had come to know about your blog from my friend Nayana , Mumbai, I have read at least 7 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your website gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that I had been looking for, I'm already your RSS reader now and I would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a ton once again, Regards, Best Inspirational Quotes by Albert Einstein on Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome,and thank you so much Nandkishor for your nice words,I am so glad to hear that from you, I have visited your blog it's a good place to get motivation.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, these are good quotes collection on life. I appreciate your work. These life quotes can change life if followed. Thanks for sharing this with us. For collection of similar collection of quotes visit http://www.pinxup.com/quotes

    ReplyDelete

 
Powered by Blogger.

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow Me