Saturday, March 23, 2013

Optimistic Quotes: 20 Great Quotes That Will Make You More Optimistic


When my thoughts dry up and I don't find topics to write about. I look for on motivation quotes that not let me down yet.
Here I put between your hands golden words (optimistic quotes) to motivate you when you are in need of some extra motivation.
Optimistic Quotes: 20 Great Quotes That Will Make You More Optimistic

1_ “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  Dr. Seuss

2_ “If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.” Milton Berle

3_ “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.”  Winston Churchill

4_ “The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind.” William James

5_ “The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true.”  James Branch Cabell
 Optimistic Quotes: 20 Great Quotes That Will Make You More Optimistic

6_ “...one of my motivating forces has been to recreate the world I know into a world I wish I could be in. Hence my optimism and happy endings.” Kristin Hunter

7_ “Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.”  Victor Hugo

8_ “Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces,I would still plant my apple tree.”  Martin Luther

9_ “As long as you as an individual... can convince yourself that in order to move forward as best you can you have to be optimistic, you can be described as 'one of the faithful,' one of those people who can say, 'Well, look, something's going to happen! Let's just keep trying. Let's not give up.” Tom Hanks

10_  “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.”  Ralph Waldo Emerson
    Optimistic Quotes: 20 Great Quotes That Will Make You More Optimistic

6 Tips to Become a Positive Person

 11_ Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.”  Hellen Keller

12_ “For myself I am an optimist - it does not seem to be much use to be anything else.”  Winston Churchill

13 _ “You'll never find a rainbow if you're looking down”  Charles Chaplin

14_ “Choose to be optimistic, it feels better.”  Dalai Lama XIV

 15_ “My sun sets to rise again.”  Robert Browning

16_ “ I’m not afraid of storms, for I’m learning how to sail my ship.” Louisa May
Alcott

17_  “Be of good cheer. Do not think of today's failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourselves a difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere; and you will find a joy in overcoming obstacles. Remember, no effort that we make to attain something beautiful is ever lost.” Helen Keller

18_ “When I look at the future, it's so bright it burns my eyes!”  Oprah Winfrey

19_ “The optimist sees the rose and not its thorns; the pessimist stares at the thorns, oblivious to the rose.”  Kahlil Gibran
 Optimistic Quotes

20_ “Between the optimist and the pessimist, the difference is droll. The optimist sees the doughnut; the pessimist the hole!”  Oscar Wilde

Take a few of your favorites from this list and memorize them. This way you can use them anytime you start to feel down, when lose your positive attitude, or when you need some inspiration.
Please feel free to Share with us your favorite Motivational or Inspirational Quotes in the comment section below.

Posted by : Unknown // 11:30 PM
Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow Me